Hello, everyone! It’s been a while since my last post. My reading has been considerably slower because…
– I turned 25 yesterday.
– My help with my church’s VBS is almost done. Just one day left of decorating on Saturday.
– I have read 13 books so far in 2014. I am currently reading The Red Tent by Anita Diamant. It’s a slow read, only because in the evenings I’m usually watering the vegetable garden and chatting with someone.
– I am halfway through the last season of Lost. Back when it originally aired, I got into the beginning of the 5th (second-to-last) season but then I was in college and I hardly ever thought about my TV. So now I’m in new territory. I can’t wait to see how this all ends. If you want to know who my fave characters are, they are Sawyer and Ben Linus.
– This summer I am growing a few varieties of hot peppers and some Brussels Sprouts. I enjoy seeing them grow and develop.
– I am very slow to post here. Blah. Sorry.