– Blue is my favorite color.
– I collect postcards (check out Postcrossing if you love snail mail!), vintage/antique books, and anything peacock, Gone with the Wind, and Titanic.
– I share a birthday with the late Princess Diana. I don’t know why I gave this a mention; I guess it makes me feel slightly fancy and awesome! 😀
– I like to bake/cook, sew, read, travel, craft all sorts of stuff, and learn.
– I would like to get into historical and folk costuming, when sufficient money and time will eventually allow it.
– I would love to visit every country and territory in Europe.
– I would be beyond thrilled if I were a contestant on my favorite reality show, Survivor. Being a contestant on Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy! are two other shows which are on my wish list.
– I love 90s pop/rock, 60s oldies, and church hymnals. Absolutely no country, rap, or r&b/hip-hop.
-Some of my pet peeves are tardiness, not using indicators (turn signals) while driving, and glitter on every Christmas item (cards, ornaments, decor, crafts, etc).