I got this idea from Russ. 😉
- My birthday is the smack-dab middle of the year – July 1. It makes it easy for me to remember how old I am or how much time I have until my birthday haha.
- I finally got a smartphone last April (Samsung s5). To be honest, I still don’t think I can justify its $70/month bill since I hardly communicate with it and I’m not attached to it all the time.
- My favorite candy bars are Kit Kat, Reese’s, Almond Joy, 100 Grand, Milky Way, Heath, and Cadbury Milk Chocolate. I also love M&M’s.
- I love to craft. I currently make cards, jewelry, and dreamcatchers. I’m always excited to try a new crafting technique. I would love to explore sewing more, but it involves more money, time, and space than what I have.
- I currently work as a “float” bank teller, helping out a dozen branches in my region. I’ve been at it since Sept 2014. I’m now looking for a new job that doesn’t involve sales or interacting much with customers. I’m always frustrated, cranky, and stressed out.
- I have a younger sister. She’s already married and she will soon become a children’s librarian.
- I have never been in what I’d consider a relationship, or have been on what I’d say is a date. I have so many thoughts and feelings about my dating/relationship life, and maybe I’d feel better if I talked with someone about everything, but I’ve never really gotten to share them with anyone, and I don’t feel comfortable sharing it online.
- I enjoy fresh tomatoes, but HATE chunky cooked/stewed tomatoes. Smooth pasta/pizza sauce is acceptable. Tomato soup is gross.
- I’m a conservative Republican.
- I have yet to break a bone or go to the hospital for anything *knock on wood*. The worst I’ve ever been was a strange stomach problem I had in the beginning of 2011. I think it ended up being kidney stones and it passed, but I can’t really remember much of that time.
- I generally regret college now. I have yet to really use my degree, I made a number of REALLY stupid choices in terms of interacting with people, and I’m still mayyybe only friends with one person that I met there (even that person we only talk once in a blue moon). It was a bit of a waste of time and money. However, I will always be thankful for the opportunity to study abroad and open up that desire for traveling.
- I have maybe… twenty?… cardigans. If it isn’t twenty, it looks like it when glancing into my closet. I love them. They’re like a security blanket for me. I don’t like to show too much skin, and cardigans give me that coverage and security.
- I have about 190 haikus written in a notebook. Most are depressing and bitter. I don’t know why I’m saving them. And I really don’t enjoy reading too much of other peoples’ poetry.
- Most times I feel like I was born 100-200 years too late.
- Someday I’d like to explore historical reenacting.
- I love Dr Pepper and Diet Coke.