Wowee. It’s been some time since I last updated…
– I’m now in my third and final week of training for my new job as a bank teller. I’m doing pretty well in it and I enjoy it. It really helps that my coworkers are friendly and are helpful and constructive when I ask/need help. They’ve made this new transition smooth, and I am so thankful for them all.
– I’ve got a lot of haikus scribbled all over the place on various pieces of paper. I keep meaning to share them here but I keep forgetting 😛
– I’m a month away from selling at an annual craft show in my area, and I have nowhere near enough inventory that I wanted. I better get moving! I’m going to try to aim to make at least one item every day from now until the show.
– I am still selling on Etsy. I make dream catchers, jewelry, cards, and circle/infinity scarves. I am also hoping to make tiny beaded pots/bowls (to hold rings or coins). But you can click here to see my store and do some shopping. I take custom orders for dream catchers.
– Tomorrow (Tuesday) is my day off. I’ll walk the dog, bottle some home-brewed beer (from a kit), reorganize my room, craft, and read.
– Dating…. ahahahahahahahaha, what a joke. Nothing at all going on there.
– Cooler weather is on its way, thank goodness. I love cardigans and cooler weather lets me dig into my huge cardigan collection. Hot cocoa, blankets, colorful leaves, layers of clothing, snow… I live for the cold months. I’m so glad for summer to be gone.
Hope everyone is well! 🙂