Oh hey, first photo dump of 2014!
1. A girl from my church sent me this drawing and note.
2. A view down my street.
3. A view into my church’s sanctuary.
4. The Advent wreath.
5. I finally own the complete Lost series! And “The Dictator”. Am I terrible for loving that movie?
6. I got a Teatanic tea infuser, loose-leaf tea, and a new peacock-inspired mug for Christmas.
7. Sunset one evening; I like the itty-bitty moon in the sky.
8. Zlata in the snow during one of our walks. Isn’t she precious??
9. Snowy tree. I love snow.
10. A selection of this winter’s cookie-baking.
11. Homemade peanut-butter bars, this time with Rice Crispies mixed in. Mmm, delicious!
12. Last glimpse of sunlight.